The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

Time to laugh :))

Go down 
+6
Oops-Universe
A.F.A
Navjot
Oops-China
Oops-Meteor
Oops-Neptune
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

Gratitude : 25

Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 am

One day a cat dies of natural causes and goes to heaven. There he meets the Lord Himself. The Lord says to the cat, "You lived a good life and if there is any way I can make your stay in Heaven more comfortable, please let Me know." The cat thinks for a moment and says, "Lord, all my life I have lived with a poor family and had to sleep on a hard wooden floor." The Lord stops the cat and says, "Say no more," and a wonderful fluffy pillow appears.
A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic farming accident and go to heaven. Again, there is the Lord there to great them with the same offer. The mice answer, "All of our lives we have been chased. We have had to run from cats, dogs and even women with brooms. Running, running, running; we're tired of running. Do you think we could have roller skates so we don't have to run anymore?" The Lord says, "Say no more," and fits each mouse with beautiful new roller skates.

About a week later the Lord stops by to see the cat and finds him snoozing on the pillow. The Lord gently wakes the cat and asks him, "How are things since you got here?"

The cat stretches and yawns and replies, "It is wonderful here. Better than I could have ever expected. And those 'Meals On Wheels' you've been sending by are the best!"

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:12 am

SOME MORE SANTA BANTA JOKES
Santa Singh was walking on the road and paused to read the graffiti on the wall. It read "Padne waala gadha."(one who reads it is an ass.) Santa Singh thought for an hour, erased it and wrote back,"Likhne waala gadha."(One who wrote it is an ass).
-------------
Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defence. "They should not put up such misleading notices,"said Banta Singh." It said , "FINE FOR PARKING HERE."
-------------
A haryanavi peasant came to the office of The Hindustan Times to place an advertisement announcing his father's death. "The rate is Rs. 360 per single col. cm," the clerk told him. "Main to lut jaoonga - I 'll be ruined," exclaimed the haryanavi. "My father was 182 cms tall."
-------------
Two Sardarjis were in conversation on the beach :
Sardarji 1 :Praaji , Ise 'beach' kyo kaheete hai ?
Sardarji 2 : Tumhe nahe pata ?
Sardarji 1 : Nahe pata.
Sardarji 2 : Woh to Aasmaan aur Zameen ke beech mein hai esliye eesai beach kahete hai .
-------------
A Sardarji, very proud of his humour used to say to his wife leaving for the office : 'Good bye Char Bacchon ki Maa' . One day his wife fed up of this answered : ' Bye Bye, Doo Bacchon Ke Baap'. That ended the husband's witticisms.
-------------
Avtar & Kartar used to stay in same building . Avtar on the Ground floor & Kartar on the 25thfloor. One day when the lift was not working, Kartar invited Avtar for a Dinner. Avtar trudged up to 25th floor to find Kartar's flat closed from outside and had a note which read : 'How did you enjoy your dinner ? ' Not to be outdone , Avtar wrote under it, 'Sorry , I could not make it .'
-------------
'Take me to the 10th floor,' said Banta Singh as he entered the lift of a high rise bulding. When the lift reached its destination, the liftman opened its gates and said, 'The 10th floor, beta.' 'Why did you call me beta?' demanded Banta Singh. D'I am not your son.' I called you beta because I brought you up,' replied the liftman.
-------------
The collector asked Banta Singh for his rail ticket. Banta Singh searched his pockets but could not find it. 'Never mind,' reassured the collector, ' I will take your word that you bought your ticket.' 'That is very kind of you,' replied Banta Singh,'but if I don't find it, I want to know where to get off.'
-------------
Santa Singh : 'Look Banta, what type of glasses they have made. The top is closed. How can you fill lassi in it ?' Banta Singh : 'Yes, that's funny. And even if you make a hole at the top, how will the lassi stay in the glass when the bottom is open?'
-------------
Sardarji ( to doctor ) : Doctor, I have a problem.
Doctor : What's your problem?
Sardarji : I keep forgetting things.
Doctor : Since when do you have this problem?
Sardarji : What problem?
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

Gratitude : 26

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:52 am

neptune nice joke and the mother dog chasing joke is awsome
Back to top Go down
http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-Australia
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oops-Australia

Gratitude : 3

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm

gud 1 neptune.but frm wer do u get this many jokes...???
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm

neptune u r giving us many jokes : 9:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

Gratitude : 31

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

he is joke machine : 7:
Back to top Go down
http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm

i think he as lot of joke books or joke webistes neputune u r good sharing machine
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am

Thx friends : 9:

Finally got soo many responses... feeling really good now : 8:

: 13:

Last edited by Oops-Neptune on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 am

Santa & Banta got tired using mobile cell phones. For a change, they decided to use pigeons to send sweet messages. And this hilarious scheme worked very fine.

One day Santa sends his pigeon.

Banta sees, the pigeon is without any message. He picks his mobile and asks Santa: The pigeon is without any sweet message.

Santa: Oye khotey, that was a missed call.

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 am

Laloo rang labor room of hospital to to know about his pregnant wife Rabri. By mistake he dialled the number of a cricket stadium.

Laloo: How's it going?

Reply: Fine, four are already out. The last one was a duck.

This was very funny : 9:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 am

A Haryanvi bought a car on loan from a bank. He didn't pay the dues, the bank took away his car.

Funny Haryanvi: If I knew this, I'd have taken a loan for my marriage also!
Back to top Go down
Oops-Australia
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oops-Australia

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 am

lol........!!!gud1 man
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 am

Thx Bro : 13:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 am

Three life insurance salesmen of different countries were having a chat.

Pakistani: When a man died, we processed the claim and delivered the check within 24 hours.

Indian: When a man died, we delivered a check the same evening.

American: That’s nothing. Our office is on the 20th floor of the WTC building. A man was working on the 50th floor. He slipped and fell. We handed him his check as he passed our floor!
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am

Sardarji saw two Pakistani workers in Karachi. One of them dig a hole, and the other guy immediately fill it with soil again. They repeated the work again and again.

Sardarji couldn’t understand their job. He asked the Pakistanis about it.

Paki Worker replied: The third guy who plants the trees in holes is on leave today, & we are doing our duty.

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 am

Santa: Hurry-up, hurry-up, give me a drink. Fight is about to start.

Bartender gives him a drink.

Santa again says: Hurry-up, hurry-up, give me drink. Fight is about to start.

Bartender again gives him a drink.

Santa again asks for a drink as the fight is about to star.

Bartender: When on earth the fight will start?

Naughty Santa: When you will ask for money.

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 am

Wife: (standing in front of mirror) I am fat, old, wrinkled and no longer pretty. Will you still give me a romantic compliment?

Funny Husband: Your eyesight is still excellent !

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 am

A Russian ship was sinking.

Captain: Does any one know how to pray?

An Indian priest (pandit) comes forward and says he can pray.

Captain: Ok priest, you pray; Everyone else in ship will wear a life jacket. We are short of one.

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 am

Ik amir Sardar ko heart surgery ke liye blood ki zarrorat thi.

Ik garib Bania us ko blood donate karta hai. Sardar usko 5 crore ka inam deta hai.

Sardar ko ik bar fir blood ki zarrorat padti hai. Bania badi khushi se usko fir blood donate karta hai. Iss bar Sardar usko ik Cadburies Chocolate gift karta hai.

Bania kaaran poochta hai.

Sardar: Ab meri body me bhi Bania ka khoon dor raha hai.
Back to top Go down
Oops-Australia
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oops-Australia

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

lol...!!!urs all joked were gud man..!!
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 am

Thx Bro : 9:
Back to top Go down
Oops-India
Oops-India

Gratitude : 15

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 am

I had a nice laugh reading those Jokes .We are blessed to have a person like Neptune who spreads happiness around us by telling jokes!:)

Let the Jokes be keep coming .Laloo rang labor was the best joke! :)
Back to top Go down
Oops-India
Oops-India

Gratitude : 15

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:58 am

Here is my Joke and I hope you guys enjoy it

This is crime story. Five friends lived in a room, Namely MAD, BRAIN, FOOL, NOBODY, SOMEBODY.One day SOMEBODY killed NOBODY. At that time BRAIN was in bathroom, MAD called police.

Thereafter, following conversation took place between Mad person
and police :)

MAD: Is it police station???
Police: Yes, what is the matter??
MAD: SOMEBODY killed NOBODY.
Police: Are you mad?
MAD: Yes, I"m MAD.
Police: Don`t you have BRAIN.
MAD: BRAIN is in bathroom....
Police: you FOOL...
MAD: No, FOOL is reading this joke... geek !:)

Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:54 am

Hurray finally i have someone to help me out in adding some jokes : 9:

Nice joke bro : 11:

: 8:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 am

Laloo and his wife Rabri were angry with each other and were not talking to each other.

Laloo left a note on Rabri's bedside table, that said: "Dear Wife! Awake me at 5 am tomorrow."

Next morning, Laloo awoke at 8 am and saw a note on his bedside table: "Dear Husband It's 5 O' Clock, get up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time to laugh :))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next