The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

Time to laugh :))

Go down 
+6
Oops-Universe
A.F.A
Navjot
Oops-China
Oops-Meteor
Oops-Neptune
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

Gratitude : 25

Time to laugh :)) Empty
PostSubject: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 pm

A young businessman had just started his own firm. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone!"
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

Gratitude : 31

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:03 pm

hehehehe : 9:
Back to top Go down
http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:13 pm

The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, "Johnny! what are 4, 2, 28 and 44?" Little Johnny quickly replied, "NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network!" : 8:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm

lol!!! : 9: : 16:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Mother: why are you late ?
tintu: a dog chase me
Mother : where is the goods that you bought ?
Tintu :I throw that all to the dog But….
Mother:why dont you throw a stone to it
tintu:Yes I have thown a stone….
Mother: when ? after that what happen ?
Tintu: when I throw the stone The dog was Sleeping and After that the dog chased Me…
I have done nothing after that
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 pm

You Have Made 3 Posts By Mistake any WAy Deleted : 9: Nice Jokes From U!!
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah i did it by mistake.

Thx...

Even I will get angry if you forget to say Thanks : 3:

hehe
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Sry Thanks Given : 9:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 pm

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 pm

lol lol!!! : 7:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:17 pm

It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 pm

When i Go To My Home Ill Make New Rank Comedian For U! : 9:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 am

A duck walks into a feed store and asks, ''Got any duck feed?''

The clerk tells him, ''No, we don't have a market for it it so we don't carry it.''

The duck says, ''Okay'' and leaves. The next day, the duck walks in to the feed store and asks, ''Got any duck feed?''

Again the clerk says no and the duck leaves.

Next day, the duck walks in, and asks, ''Got any duck feed?''

The clerk says, ''I've told you twice, we don't have duck feed, we've never had duck feed and we never will have duck feed. If you ask me again, I'll nail your feet to the floor.''

The duck leaves.

The next day, the duck walks in and asks, ''Got any nails?''

''No,'' comes the reply.

''Got any duck feed?''
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 am

Blood, a young vampire bat came flapping in from the night, covered in fresh blood and perched himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep. Before long, all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it. He was tired and needing a rest, so he told them to please leave him alone. However, it was clear that he wasn't going to get any sleep until he satisfied their curiosity.
"OK!" he said with exasperation, "follow me," and he flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats following close behind him. Down through the valley they went, across the river and into the deep forest. Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly gathered around him.

"Do you see that tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good," said the first bat, "Because I DIDN'T!"
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 am

Little Tim was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "Whatcha doing, Tim?"
"My goldfish died," replied the boy tearfully, without looking up. "And I've just buried him."

The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Tim patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Cant Take It Anymore : 7:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Good to see you like it : 11:

Reply of yours is boosting me to add some more to this post : 9:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:37 pm

One day a neighbor of the blonde's go over to her house and sees the blonde crying and asked her what had happened and the blonde said that her mother had passed away. The neighbor made her some coffee and settled her down a little and then left.

The next day the neighbor went back over to the house and found the blonde crying again. She asked her why she was crying again.

The blonde replied with, "I just got off of the phone with my sister, her mother died too!
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Titanic was sinking.

Santa: How much the earth is far from here?

Banta: 1 kilo meter.

Santa jumped into the sea and asked again: "...In which direction?"

Banta: Downwards !
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Y No 1's reply Here? Except Me : 2:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Come on guys dont just read reply back too : 5:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Ya Your Right : 1:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:02 pm

This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Aik Chunti or haathi ki love marraige hui,

Aglay din haathi ki death ho gai,

Chunti boli: Wah ri mohabbat, aik din ka pyar or ab saari umar qabar khodney mein guzray gi
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Give These In Ck Forums In This Topic And You Will Be Happy...To Go There Click Here : 4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to laugh :))   Time to laugh :)) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time to laugh :))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next