The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

Gratitude : 4
Location : universe-earth-world-asia-india-andhra pradesh-visakhapatnam

plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Empty
PostSubject: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 pm

hii everybody
as u all know that i am noob :(
and skill dropped
u will have to know y and how my skill dropped
here is the story :

one day i saw 1 boy his name was chaitan he was having blue taxi :) :P .
he was my 1st frnd in ck :).......... we used to help each other in tasks and v used to play and v used to send gifts to each other he was my best frnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then after dat he went somewhere i didnt see him for long time ..............
soo,then i thought he will come back after 3 or 4 months :|.......... soo, then i made 1 team in team champ my team mates were bob_87 and greenwich and me :) i was team leader i used to play that time sooo nicely i was a pro [f21] that time no 1 cant defeat me :) that time in tc in january 2009 it was my 1st tc on ck :) ...... our team defeated some pleople in 1st race but in 2nd race v lost :( .......... soo after that i met bhavin12 ......... i told him that can u give me a1 india??? on repuclic day 2009 i asked that soooooo after some time he gave me 2xx and a1 india :) and then he showed me jain and game_still and rijul roxx :) then jain i and game_sill became very nice frndzzzzzzz :) ........ then after some monthss in june 2009 there was a satyam event :) it was team event sooo i was seacrhing for a team and jain and game_still took me in their team :)
and then v rocked like anything and v came 2nd :) at last race jain and game_still became dc
and only i was playing vs 3 i was worrying sooo much in final i was playing very well but in last 1 boy threw on me rocket i came 2nd that time :( soo v lost that event another time :( aand then again in tc of june 2009 i and jain and game_still played a superb game that v came 2nd in team champs ... v lost f1 brazil :( and that time i was having only 3 cars 1 geryish colour car and barrle and default car :( .................
and after 1 month in august 2009 i found my frnd chaitan again :) v tried to cr8 an event v even crtd.............
i was 1 of d host of that event and before 3 days of events chaitan all cars were gone :( he was aving all karts that time
and all were gone only he was having evo and defalt car :( ........ and before 1 day of event my frnd lost :( his id was hacked soo v had to stop dat event my frnd chaitan told me that his id was hacked he came in his other id and he told :(
his frnd and my frnd maxie169 he hacked my frnd(chaitan) id :( soo i told this thng to GM and GM asked maxie abt it that y he hacked his id he told that he was jealous becaz he(chaitan) was having all karts

sooooooooooo that's y my skill have gone :(

till i get my frnd chaitan or chaitan like frnd( who helps me in everythng) back to ck i will not get my skill back

:(
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonindia.webs.com
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

Gratitude : 31

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm

sp sad i began to c3 May God Help You In Some WAy 30.. Hope You Take Me AS Your friend ..29
Back to top Go down
http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Oops-Meteor wrote:
sp sad i began to c3 May God Help You In Some WAy 30.. Hope You Take Me AS Your friend ..29

thnxxxxx mete for saying
v22

and yea i take u as my frnd :)

but still i am sad c3 e5
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

Gratitude : 26

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 pm

bro m always der for u and for those who r suffering like you i can easilu understand u r poble becz evn m like u c3 my skill fully dropped when my hand got burnt but m not able to recover my skill and in this matter wt type of help u need i'll do for u j10

bro when i was in lvl 16 evo i was like a super pro and now m 64 crazy c but m still like a noob and all say me noob c3 i feel so upsaet to go and die but for this i should not do tht and leave the frnd's like u but still m trying to recover my skill and plzzz don't tell me noob and this secrect is opened only in oops becz all are my brother's and sister's and if u think m buttering u thn i can't do anything c3 w8 for more 3-5 months my hand will be cured and u may ask wt is the problem october 2009 cracker's festival gave me this big gift so it hapen i'll surely get my skill back m 100% sure c3 v22
Back to top Go down
http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:25 pm

awwwwwwwww
ohhhhhhhhhhh
malasiya .......................
u have more problem than me but still u can defeat me in dat u must b happy re
i cant even defeat anyone
i am a noobard
but i feel sad for u also :(
malasiya u r also 1 of my frnd

just 1 time i will see my frnd ( chaitan on ck i will improve my skill again :) ) just 1 time i wan to see him :(
i know he cant see me but god must b helping me and chaitan must get the thing what i am thinking abt him plzzzzzzzzz god plz remind all those frndshipness back in his mind e5 c3

soo that he can cr8 a new id as chaitan1 in ck and will race :(

malasiya whenever i get help i will ask u or meteor
plz u will help me na e5
becaz i feel shy and afraid to ask
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

[f06] u r always welcome bro m always der to help u
Back to top Go down
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Oops-Malaysia wrote:
[f06] u r always welcome bro m always der to help u
thnx
Back to top Go down
Oops-India
Oops-India

Gratitude : 15

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

@pichu17,

It somehow seems to be that you are verry emotional person . You aren't able to forget the friendship of your friend chaitan as both of you shared the bond verry closely but it shouldn't affect your game skill .

Throughout your life, friends will keep ON changing . For example,

You go to school, you will meet a new friend. And, again, you go to college you will meet a new friend. that time you will feel that ur college friend is better than your school friend.

Now, make up bonds with Malaysia,meteor and Me and Am sure, you will feel that we three are better friends than chaitan . Remember :Change is inevitable!

Back to top Go down
Oops-India
Oops-India

Gratitude : 15

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 pm

@Oops-Malaysia,

I have played with all level of players and i know your potential and believe me, you are Capable (Play like ) level 81 or above .I bet Even Naranthera or deepak joshi plays 1 on 1 with you in speed race on skill map they will lose for sure .

And all those mentally disabled losers who called you "Noob" Either they are jealous of your skill or trying to push you down .

Remember one thing mala, If anyone calls you "NOOB" again! You motto should be
" I don't give a "-" about you" Just remember they are sharing their feeling of jealousy and insecurity .They lack sportsman spirit.

You must not think about them, they just don't worth your attention.Genuine criticism should be taken positively but loosers desperate criticism shouldn't be taken .

Last edited by Oops-India on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 pm

ok india ty bro :)
Back to top Go down
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Oops-India wrote:
@pichu17,

It somehow seems to be that you are verry emotional person . You aren't able to forget the friendship of your friend chaitan as both of you shared the bond verry closely but it shouldn't affect your game skill .

Throughout your life, friends will keep ON changing . For example,

You go to school, you will meet a new friend. And, again, you go to college you will meet a new friend. that time you will feel that ur college friend is better than your school friend.

Now, make up bonds with Malaysia,meteor and Me and Am sure, you will feel that we three are better friends than chaitan . Remember :Change is inevitable!

ohk thnxxxxx
ok i will make up bonds wid mala,mete and u
:) :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life   plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

plzzz read i wnt to tell something abt ck of my life
Page 1 of 1