The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

All Oops Must Read and Fill the form

Go down 
4 posters

Like this Concept?
Yes
All Oops Must Read and Fill the form I_vote_lcap83%All Oops Must Read and Fill the form I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
All Oops Must Read and Fill the form I_vote_lcap17%All Oops Must Read and Fill the form I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Oops-Japan
Registered Member
Registered Member
Oops-Japan

Gratitude : 1

All Oops Must Read and Fill the form Empty
PostSubject: All Oops Must Read and Fill the form   All Oops Must Read and Fill the form Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 am

Hi All Oops Members...
I saw Many a times that the Oops members are asking the real ids of other Oops members. It reflects bad impression on others. So its better we all know each other more closely.
I request all the Oops members to Fill up this Form :
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHFXazVFOUVmQ3JxWHBzY3piTDVrRHc6MQ

And https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am1I3Db5zBdldHFXazVFOUVmQ3JxWHBzY3piTDVrRHc&hl=en&authkey=CKXxmcYD
For Seeing the Data about the Players.
With This we will be able to Come more Closely. I hope you all Liked my concept. This Form only for Oops not Non-Oops. So If seen Non-Oops member to fill up this form. Action would be taken.

Quote :
Members Till yet filled this Form
1. Oops-Japan
2. Oops-Italy
3. Oops-Mars
4. Oops-Callisto
5. Oops-Malaysia
6. Oops-Jupiter

Last edited by Oops-Japan on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oops-Italy
Registerd Member
Registerd Member
Oops-Italy

PostSubject: Re: All Oops Must Read and Fill the form   All Oops Must Read and Fill the form Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am

nice :)
Back to top Go down
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

Gratitude : 4
Location : universe-earth-world-asia-india-andhra pradesh-visakhapatnam

PostSubject: Re: All Oops Must Read and Fill the form   All Oops Must Read and Fill the form Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 am

i have filled !
plz ubtade
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonindia.webs.com
Oops-Star
Elite Member
Elite Member
Oops-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Oops Must Read and Fill the form   All Oops Must Read and Fill the form Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:21 pm

yup...nice concept bro..:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Oops Must Read and Fill the form   All Oops Must Read and Fill the form Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

All Oops Must Read and Fill the form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oops Forums :: News & Announcements :: New Announcements-
Jump to: