The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oops-Titan
Oops-Titan

Gratitude : 7

I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Empty
PostSubject: I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme   I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 pm

I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Because u can See if we wana Edit the Post Some Ppls Dont Understand That Editeaza is To Edit and Citeaza is To Quote So Pls Change the theme
Back to top Go down
Oops-Ceres
Elite Member
Elite Member
Oops-Ceres

Gratitude : 6

PostSubject: Re: I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme   I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Ya plz remove this theme n put different theme Plz...!! I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme 827126
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

Gratitude : 31

PostSubject: Re: I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme   I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 pm

ya i will some else put this s4
Back to top Go down
http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Callisto
Oops-Callisto

Gratitude : 4
Location : universe-earth-world-asia-india-andhra pradesh-visakhapatnam

PostSubject: Re: I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme   I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 pm

hey this new theme also i didnt like it :|
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonindia.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme   I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Suggest to Remove This Counter Strike Theme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oops Forums :: Support :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: