The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

Case On Other Members!

Go down 
+4
Oops-India
Oops-Malaysia
divyansh
Oops-Meteor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

Gratitude : 31

Case On Other Members! Empty
PostSubject: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Want To complaint About A Oops Member Going Rude. Do It Here. Note: With Proof Only Will Be Considered! : 1:
Back to top Go down
http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Case On: bhavin12 (orgot his oops id)

Abusing Me And Universe As noob. This WAs Noted By Him. I Cant Take It anymore : 3:
Whos That Spain : 3: Ill Say something ********* About Him! : 3: reply Needed Here! : 3:
I didnt Abuse There Its just Stars Like This * : 10:
Back to top Go down
divyansh
Registerd Member
Registerd Member

Gratitude : 1

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 pm

I am spain.

Me dude01 say whatever u want to say..! jealous with Gp making..!
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

Gratitude : 26

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 am

no dude01 spain even u abouse me and ragv as noob unncesssarly and i tooo got angry i was about to abuse u but i kept quit : 3: see that u again never abuse kkkkkkkkkk : 19:
Back to top Go down
http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-India
Oops-India

Gratitude : 15

PostSubject: Everyone,   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 pm

@ALL

I really like my mother very much and anyone abusing my mother i can't digest .Few days back, Bhavin12 abused me in verry
vulgar words like Tere ma ki......Tere behen..ki.....and many such abuses .. because for a shit game which he lost etc.

Perhaps, then he came in problem.child ID started abusing me again in a verry vulgar way .I was angry with Bhavin12 But for my
shock, he joined Oops clan So I forgived him for Balaji brother sake and welcomed him in good way. But this Noob again started calling
me Noob yesterday I really got irritated for a minute But Still i forgived him later for Balaji sake.

When I asked him why did you abuse me on my mother that day ? He says he's ID was shared with his friends.I donno how
far is that true .
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:22 pm

noob bhavin12 come in fron't of me i'll do like u cannot play crazy kart and cannot stand u noob cannot u understand wt i sad

@universe
srry for wt i ma abusing bez i am tht much angry on bhavin 12
wt did ragv did to that noob bhavin12 why did he scolded ragv and ragv is a good person and he that fellow scolding all the members of r clan uni kik him frm our clan
Back to top Go down
Oops-Universe
Admin
Admin
Oops-Universe

Gratitude : 13

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:08 pm

WHO EVER ITS ,IF SOME ONE ABUSE AGAIN PLEASE TAKE SS,AND SEND ME SURE I WILL BANN HIM.IF HE IS SUPER DUPER PRO I DONT MIND .

IN OOPS CLAN EVERY BODY IS IMP. TO ME BCOZ EVERY BODY MY BROZ , ANY ONE ABUSING ME ITS OK , BUT OTHER MEMBERS I WONT ME SLIENT.THIS IS LAST WARNING TO ALL.

IF U R SUPER PRO KEPT IT UR SELF , DNT SHOW OTHER PEOPLE, U NOT CAME INTO THE GAME AS SUPER PRO , EVERY ONE CAME AS NOOB . IF U SEE UR BACK IT WILL BE TRUE . WHO CALLING MY MEMBERS NOOB FIRST BEAT ME AND I WILL GIVE OPPENT U CHALLAGE HIM AND BEAT NOT LEARNERS.IF U R DOING THIS AGAIN U R THE REAL NOOB.

I DONT NEED SUPER DUPPER PRO , I NEED GOOD PLAYERS, GOOD HEART PEOPLE.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gratitude : 4

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Hiiiiii Guys,
Let Me Tell U Tht The person abusing without reason or with small reason,abuse on mom and dad any family member tht person is showing his background as well as he is showing tht he dnt care about his family member. abuses is ok if it is really a big matter bt not on family members.cause its human nature

remember my words if u abuse any one on family members remember u also have a family.
Back to top Go down
Oops-India
Oops-India

Gratitude : 15

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Well said, universe . I appreciate you bro,

@Bhavin12,

Bro, this is a clan like a family . We all are like brothers here . We have come here to help one and another .If you are good to us .We will help you whenever you are in NEED, Be it CK forum or any other forum. We will help you against your enemies .If you "yourself" start abusing us or on our mother .Will people like it ? Or would they support you ? Just think for a moment and rest your wish .

I am hoping to see New Bhavin12 with good attitude and friendly nature .

Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Heard It And Many KidZ Are Also In Oops Like Me And America So Dont Abuse : 12:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Malaysia
Oops-Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 am

bhavin12 see if u abuse ragv on their family also he talk's politly and now u can understand the polite nature present in him

@ bhavin
bhavin u r also good and all are good in our clan make sure u do not abuse any body in the whole ck world k : 18:
Back to top Go down
Oops-China
Oops-China

Gratitude : 3

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm

WOW sympathtiec people in our CLAN !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Balaji Im Sorry To Say This But If I See Even If Anyone Says The Word Noob Once More For Them 7days Ban In Forums : 6: Sorry To Say This Because People Like Bhavin Need It. So Last Warning for Him : 10:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Neptune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Oops-Neptune

Gratitude : 25

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:49 am

Hmmmm seems this is not gonna end huh!!!

Bhavin mate... I hope you seeing the complaint from many in here.

Bro it always make you feel good when you accept your mistake. We are human being we are use to make mistake but accept your mistake.

Its always better to be a good human being than a great scientist with huge attitude.

You have made a brand name for yourself proving that you are the best in this game. Now its time for you to show that you the Best Human Being in this planet dude.

Lol i hope thats not a difficult thing just respect others and be good to them thats all we expect.

Sorry if ny of my words hurt you.

Cheers bro have fun : 13:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case On Other Members!   Case On Other Members! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Case On Other Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oops Forums :: News & Announcements :: RULES BRAKERS-
Jump to: