The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management
The Oops Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOops-PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

SARDAR SARDAR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oops-Universe
Admin
Admin
Oops-Universe

Gratitude : 13

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:12 am

Top 10 sardarji inventions............

1) The water-proof towel
2) Solar powered torch
3) Submarine revolving door
4) A book on how to read
5) Inflatable dart board
6) A dictionary index
7) Ejector seat in a helicopter
Powdered water
9) Pedal-powered wheel chair
10) Water-proof tea bag

----------------------------------

An American,Italian and An INdian Sardar

An American, an Italian, and an Indian sardar were doing con struction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the American said, 'Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building. The Italian opened , his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Pasta again! If I getpasta one more time I'm going to jump off, too.' The Indian sardar opened his lunch and said, 'Paratha and dhal again. If I get paratha and dhal one more timeI'm jumping too.' Next day - The American opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death The Italian opens his lunch, sees pasta and jumps too The Indian sardar opens his lunch sees paratha and dhal and jumps to his death also... At the funeral.....The American's wife is weeping...She says, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!
The Italian's wife also weeps and says ' I could have given him pizza or lasagna! I didn't realize he hated pasta so much. ' Everyone turned and stared at the sardar's wife... 'Hey,don't look at me,' she said,'He makes his own lunch!'

-------------------------

A sardar walked up to the front desk of the library and said, "I bor-rowed a book last week, but it was the most boring I've ever read. There was no story whatsoever, and there were far too any characters!" The librarian replied, "Oh, you must be the person who took our phone book."

---------------------------

Careful Driver:

As Raj was driving down the motorway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife‘s voice urgently warning him, "Buta-jee, I just heard on the news that there‘s a car going the wrong way on the motorway you are on. Please be careful!" "It‘s not just one car," said Buta Singh. "It‘s hundreds of them!"

Blind Date:

Banta sets up Santa to go on a blind date with a friend of his. But Santa is a little worried about going out with someone he's never seen before. "What do I do if she's ugly?" says Santa, "I'll be stuck with her all night. "Don't worry," Banta says, "just go up to her door and meet her first. If you like what you see, then everything goes as planned. If you don't just shout 'Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuggghhh!' and fake an asthma attack. "So that night, Santa knocks at the girl's door and when she comes out he is awe-struck at how beautiful and sexy she is. He's about to speak when the girl suddenly shouts:
.."Aaaaaaaaaaauuugguuughhh!"

Samrt Sardar:

Sardar: I havent slept all night in the train
Friend: Why?
Sardar: Got upper berth
Friend: Why didnt you exchange with the man in the lower berth.
Sardar: because there was no one in the lower berth.

--------------------------

Then there were two sardars, Zail singh & Jarnail singh. Both of them bought a horse each.

"How will we know which is your & which is mine?" asked Zail.
"Easy"replied Jarnail.
"I'll cut mine's tail,yours will be the one with tail"

This was heard by a few boys ,they cut the other's tail too. Next morning the confusion continued.

"Don't worry "retorted Jarnail.
"I'll tie a bell around its neck, yours will be the one without the bell."

The boys heard this also & cut the bell.
The next day, Zail got frustrated & said

"Don't worry, I'll cut mine's legs, yours will be the one with legs."

The boys heard this also & cut the legs of Jarnail singh's hourse. Next morning the confusion continued.

"Okay now the last criterion, white will be yours & black will be mine."

------------------------------------

Three men were applying for the same job as a detective. One was a Sardarji, one was Jewish, and one was Italian. The chief decided to ask
each applicant just one question and base his decision upon that answer. When the Jewish man arrived for his interview, the chief asked him, "Who killed Jesus Christ?" The Jewish man answered without hesitation "The Romans killed him." The chief thanked him and he left. When the Italian man arrived for his interview, the chief asked the same question. He replied "Jesus was killed by the Jews." Again, the chief thanked the man who then left. Finally the Sardarji arrived for his interview, he was asked the same question. He thought for a long time, before saying, "Could I have some time to think about it?" The chief said, "OK, but Get back to me tomorrow." When the Sardarji arrived home, his wife asked "How was the interview ?". Pat came the reply, "Great, I got the job, and I'm already investigating a murder.

--------------------------------------

WIDE RUNWAY

Two Sardarjis (pilots) try to land an airplane in the states. They start descending and as they touch the ground the pilot scream "the runway is ending...".

The second pilot swiftly gets the plane back up in the air... They make a big turn and start descending again. The moment they touch the ground, the pilot scream again "Get the plane up, the runaway is ending...".

The second pilot swiftly gets the plane back up in the air... They make a big turn and start descending again... This goes on again and again... During their fourth descent the pilot says : "Look at those stupid Americans, they build this huge & expensive airport but with such a short runaway..", "I know" answers the second pilot, "But look how wide they made it...."
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

Gratitude : 31

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 am

hehehehehehehehe. lolz :lol: :lol: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Pluto
Admin
Admin
Oops-Pluto

Gratitude : 2

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

lolz
awesome :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 pm

dont use manny similies plz that's called spam :shock:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gratitude : 4

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

good jokes bala and guys i request u to use grattitude if u like any post : 5:
Back to top Go down
Navjot
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Navjot

Gratitude : 1

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 am

HEY HEY HEY : 3: I M also a SIkh (SARDAR) : 4: Or In Future i Dont like that u Post More Jokes ON sardars . Dusra Trika BHI ata hay Samjhane ka . : 3:
Back to top Go down
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
Oops-Meteor

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

sry for the inconvenience nav : 10:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SARDAR SARDAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARDAR SARDAR   SARDAR SARDAR Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SARDAR SARDAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oops Forums :: Entertainment :: Jokes And Poetry-
Jump to: